Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rq: Toshiba EX100 PLC software

Status
Not open for further replies.

marie65

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
toshiba plc software

Can someone upload the software for the Toshiba PLC, model EX100?
Regards
Marie65

toshiba ex100

I have the disks but it is protected (you must have the master disk in floppy, yes, in those days, floppies were used!!).

Where are you located? I can see if my friends (old colleagues) can help you.

Ajay

toshiba ex100 plc

Can you use diskimage to capture the master disk?? :D

plc toshiba software

Hello, I am a new user on here and I' sorry to barge in but I saw your topic and wondered if anyone can help. I have a toshiba EX100 setup and I have a PC running the EX-PDD software.

I am looking for an editor in order to alter the ladder program and this re-program the PLC. I am really stuck and cannot find an editor anywhere.

Can anyone help please?!

Many thanks!

software plc toshiba

Ajay said:
I have the disks but it is protected (you must have the master disk in floppy, yes, in those days, floppies were used!!).

Where are you located? I can see if my friends (old colleagues) can help you.

Ajay

i have a program which makes "guaranteed" the floppy image and will rip any encryption. would u upload after having the ability of duplicating the master key?

toshiba pc/programer plc

chrismarsden,

If you have the EX-PDD software then you can modify the ladder there.
I urgently require this software, anybody ?

Regards
NTFreak

toshiba plc ex100

Mr Freak,
I have the EX-PDD software, I have copies of the files which I'm attaching to this mail. Have fun!

Algarve

Good morning. I´m looking for the EX-PDD Software. Can you help me?
Re: toshiba plc ex100 Hardware Key.

Can anyone tell me how to get around having to use the Hardware Key for the EXPDD Program? I can't get it to work on Win 7 64 Bit Laptops that we have now. Is there a software key that can be used? What about a Serial Hardware Key instead of a Parallel Key.

Thanks.

Re: toshiba plc ex100

Hi chrismarsden,
I am grateful to you! I have download your attached zip file(EX-PDD) & try to use, but that's software doesn't work. Please advise me about EX-PDD also EX100 PU12A PLC programming interface device.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back