Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFM12BP not working,but RFM12B is OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesh_SA

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys
i have strange problem with rfm12bp,i test my pcb with rfm12b 433MHz and it works great and no problem ,but when i replace trasmitter rfm12b module with rfm12bp ,i have nothing on reciever side.
the datasheet said that no diffrence between rm12b and rfm12bp register map, but why its not working??

I can't find a RFM12b but the same manufacturer makes one called RF12b, is that the one?

Assuming you have wired it correctly, the pin connections are different, the RF12b also requires an external crystal. Have you fitted it?

Brian.

Hi ,i think that is RFM12B and the high power model is RFM12BP... both of them have crystall on their module ...the ic that used in both are the same and the datasheet said rfm12bp register are the same as rfm12b...but its not working!

Hi,

Post links to both datasheets, or upload the datasheets.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back