Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID Reader schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenwei5271

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfid reader schematic

I'm about to build one Low Cost RFID reader for my finaly year project. However i can't find many source of the circuit to try out and compare the best design. Does anyone can help me on this?

Thank you.

rfid reader schematics

Hello!

Why do you need "many" sources? What reader chip and what cards do you plan to use? Around the chip as a matter of fact there is only:
- interface to MCU;
- up and down pullers to select interface (if it is selectable);
- antenna part;
All these are covered with datasheet on the chip itself usually... If you need some exact advices or checkings of your design email me...

Speaking of Mifare, if you did not know which chip to use I could recomend some big chip (I found they have far better contactless connection) with SPI-interface instead of parallel - i.e. MFRC531 or CLRC632 usually...

(just do not ask for ready solution... I do not like it... ;-)

Rodion

shematic reader in rfid

Hi,

You can try buying this IC chip from FeRmi,
and built your own UHF RFID reader.
**broken link removed**

The technical staff should be able to assist you
in using their RFID chip

Best Regards,
Siong Boon
MODERATOR - SIGNATURE LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED

rfid reader schematic diagram

I'm requires to build a Low cost RFID reader, that's why i needed more sources and info about the reader as i just started to know and learn more about RFID..

Thanks for the info replied ^^

rfid reader circuits

You may want to mention at least the intended frequency band.

rfid schematic

The IC from FeRmi is a low cost RFID IC chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back