Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rf system design question about c1101 datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa1231

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
can anyone help me
I want to understand something about blocking in texas instruments datasheet c1101
I this attached file , in the table it talk about blocking @ 2 Mhz and 10 mhz has values -50 and -40 dbm then in graph it show selectivity
is this graph show the attenution for these blockings for example @ 10 mhz in graph it show value = 50 db is that the attenuation for block coming of value of -40dbm (as from table ) also what is meant by @ 0 mhz selectivity is -12db is that gain!!!!!!!!!!

Second
We use here gfsk modulation what is bandwidth at (if) frequency ,I mean fc is it equal Fif +(channel spacing)/2 = 304 + 750/2 =679k is that right
111111111111111.JPG

TI data sheets, in general, assume the interferer signal is a CW unmodulated tone! In the real world, you will not see that sort of performance. ALso, these chips have a "low IF" design, so you have to worry about any interferer at the image frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back