Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF (antenna) switch connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

wccheng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have met an Antenna switch in the PCB board. It uses Murata (P/N:MM8430-2600B). Murata called it a Coaxial Connectors with Switch. Actually, does this kind of component provide a universal name to describe. I mean like the name "SMA". We would know that it is stand for what and the dimension size is same even different company made it.

Thanks

wccheng

i have this part. It is a connector for a test point. It will break the circuit when you insert the probe. The probe is connected by a SMA connector. It uses for testing the circuit by breaking other components when you inserting the probe. It wsitchs beteen the probe and the connected circuit in another side ot the connector.

Dear,

Could you tell me any universal name to describe this kind of the switch connector.

thanks

wccheng

hmm. I have seen only the one from murata. I have never seen this kind of connector from other vendors. I might not have any universal name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back