Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Review of a application generating hardware design in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

makarandkapoor

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,
I solicit reviews about my EDA application which is hosted at circuit-tree. The EDA application is first of its kind which takes user requirements and then generates the design and schematic on its own in one minute.

Let me give you a brief overview of the requirement capture area:
In the picture below you can see a
1. imx6 dual lite processor [ containing pin mux bus table chart]
2. Peripherals [ddr3 64 Bit with 8 bit data width memory, Ethernet RGMII , usb OTG, Nor Memory and number of other interfaces]
3. power input Dc[selected as 6V but can be varied to any voltage from 3.3V to 25v]

imx6.png

Using the information from the requirement tool the engine generates a design which can be viewed online and downloaded as pdf[attached] or in cadence, mentor, design spark etc.

I have provided a free library wherein user can select NXp imx6, ST stm32f407, atmel same70 , SI labs efm series or intel edison breakout board and play with any peripherals and power settings to generate the design.

Can you please provide me feedback on this application? What can be other features other than a extensive hardware library to make it useful for daily usage?

Thanks for going through such a long post.
Makarand kapoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back