Status
Not open for further replies.

spudboy488

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I go into a sub-forum and then return to the main forum page, I am always brought back up to the top of the screen (rather than the scroll point I entered at). For example, if I enter the "Proteus Design Suite - Simulation & PCB Layout" forum and then go back out, I am at the top of the page and I have to scroll back down to see the "Proteus Design Suite - Simulation & PCB Layout" forum.

This started about 4-5 weeks and still happens with the new forum. This is the only forum that I frequent that does this. I am using Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 Any idea on where I should look?

I've never noticed the anchoring feature on the main page ( to be honest, did not pay much attention on that ). As far as I can remember, even if we got inward a subforum from a certain point of the main page, returning back to it, we're always redirected to the top; I'm also using Chrome.

I see the "jump to top" behavior in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE11.

Like I said, it wasn't always like this and it only happens on the main page. If you go into a topic in the middle of a page in a sub-forum, you are returned to the same spot.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…