Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hiii,
I have a doubt related to temperature compensation circuit,in this circuit which type of smd resistors should i use??

How does it really matter if you are using a Thru-hole, or an SMD ? I think both should give same results.. It's only what thermistor you use will play a vital role and not really its package.

Actually problem is I need to use temperature compensation circuit with pressure sensor in my project.Now I have used 0603 package resistor and this project or PCB I have to place temperature range of approx.80'C-100'C.One of my friend told this range of temperature will affect the value of resistors and it will lead to output variation.

Aah, I understand your issue now. Again, this is not related to the package. You need to refer the "Temperature Coefficient" parameter of the resistor. Select the resistor with lesser ppm/deg C. Also make sure you select a resistor with good tolerance (such as 1%), which ensure a stable ohmic value of the resistor.

BTW, is this a special value resistor used for some tuning purpose ?

Reactions: Kick

Kick

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…