Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reset Pin of LPC2148 is High on start

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Rashad

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My Microcontroller's (LPC2148) reset pin remains high continously.
when I press reset switch the voltage on reset pin goes to 0 ie. shorting to ground but when i releases the reset switch , it comes 2.15 volts?
please suggest

SCHEMATIC ATTACHED...
Note : In schematic's reset circuit the switch's second(lower point is connected to the ground), but NET name is missing(sorry for not mentioning in schematic)

What voltage should I get on Reset pin as per this schematic? (as per my view it should be 3.3 volt , but when switch is pressed it should be 0 v means shorted to ground).
but I am getting 2.15 instead of 3.3 , thats why my lpc flash magic is giving me auto baud failure error...

Attachments

• Weapon Schematic(1).pdf
    223.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Suggest what ? and whats wrong about 2.15v and what is supply and what does data sheet say ?

Your question without the schematic is void.
Is this still related to the dev board https://www.edaboard.com/threads/246048/?

This is the third thread you are starting related to problems of the same board , I don't know why you start new threads instead of posting them in the same thread where the question is relevant.

Alex

Your question without the schematic is void.
Is this still related to the dev board https://www.edaboard.com/threads/246048/?

This is the third thread you are starting related to problems of the same board , I don't know why you start new threads instead of posting them in the same thread where the question is relevant.

Alex

hello,
sorry sir,
Its my mistake , Henceforth I will follow these instructions , Its my mistake completely.
Please see the schematic and help me in reset problem!

The data sheet show reset is active low so u may need nc closed switch meaning when u press momentary u will get a high and then low and then stay low ill check it out... r all other functions working or u got stuck with comm.
what is the auto baud can u do it manual ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back