Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request final year project title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayen1811

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ayen1811

Currently I am taking electrical and electronic engineering program.I have to make a final year project.The project is open but must be a bit complicated.Can someone please help me by suggesting a title.I am interested in wireless device.Thanks.

You want to do a project on wireless technology but you have not specified your field. How can any one suggest a title please specify a category

yeah...i suggest do microstrip antenna

keep your title simple and to the point. do not make it sound complicated because people in the business (like your prof.) who actually know a lot about the subject. you don't want to insult them .. unless your project turns out to be exceptional, THEN, you can give it a fancy title.

"RF wireless data aquisition" is perfect example.

"Secure RF Communication using XYZ Algorithm" would be another good example

Mr.Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back