Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repeater switch timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarkiamada

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want a switch timer, that will switch on for 0min to 1hour and off for 0min to 1hour. i recently found http://www.reuk.co.uk/buy-REUK-SUPER-TIMER-3-MINI.htm and bought it, but the programming part is what i couldn't understand. i have already bought it but i can't program it, so i'm looking for any other same switch wit easy programming. thanks

if you know a little electronic, you can build timer with 555 easily. just search 555 timer

I would not recommend the usage of a 555 IC, because to charge a capacitor in exactly 1 hour is almost impossible because of temperature, component tolerances and ambient noise. I recommend the usage of a 'high' frequency clock and then to divide it. Another option is to use a MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back