Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding My Career: please give me any suggestion.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishorepvkk

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai, this is kishore compleated B.tech in the stream of Electronics and Communicaion Engineering in 2010 passed out, later i learned .net course.....
now i got a chance to work as an application engineer in a company with salary 5000
i would like to know the future of the post and want suggestion from u : shall i join in that company?

Last edited:

If you are interested in the field of appointment & if you get job satisfaction then why do hesitate to join? Be there for a period of >6 months. Get experienced & then try for a good company. Small firms can help you a lot especially for freshers to learn a lot of things. Wish you all the best for your job........!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Jerin, ;-)

I agree. Small companies are a great place to start out because you have the opportunity to receive more hands on help in getting started. In this economy, we are seeing a lot of electronics companies going out of business or laying off employees. I would say to take the job opportunity and learn as much as you can. Stay for at least six months - companies like to see that you are committed and not moving from job to job.

Good luck!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.