Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding Loop Antenna Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankajdudulwar

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have made a loop antenna of copper material and substrate as the air and trying to simulate the pattern in HFSS but I am getting simulation error of loading of data failed while doing FAR Field pattern Antenna parameter computation. How I can overcome this error? Also please let me know if any specific tutorial for loop antenna simulation in HFSS is available that will be a gr8 help for me.
Thank You,

Could be many reasons. Archive your project with WinRAR and post here.

Since you have used the word air substrate I believe you have not defined the radiation box around the loop antenna structure. However, best is to post the simulation setup

Kindly find the project details attached. Please advice me as I am new to this kind of simulation and let me know how I can simulate the design.

Updated project archive.Please neglect the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back