Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
I just saw one opening (dice.com) that might be of your interest. Um, since you are not in US you might not really interested in applying exactly...but I thought the description will be useful for you.
Title: Control and Matlab Engineer
Skills: Matlab, Programming, Analytical
Location: Mountain View, CA
Area code: 650
Advertising.com is the most innovative company in online advertising, with pioneering technologies and strategies that have made us one of most successful dots in the dot.com world. We conduct strategic marketing campaigns that guarantee results for our clients. And for employees, we offer a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We are the best in our business because we attract the best people. So we hope you will take a minute to see what the dot is all about.
Advertising.com has an immediate opening for a Control and Matlab Engineer in our Mountain View, CA office. The Control and Matlab engineer will be a member of the research team. He or She will work with a talented group of research scientists and engineers to develop, prototype, and test mathematical control and estimation algorithms to be used in interactive marketing delivery systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement and evaluate control and estimation algorithms in Matlab.
* Organize, modularize, and maintain the Matlab prototype codebase. This codebase is at the core of the algorithm design activity and is used to design and refine algorithms on an ongoing basis.
* Collaborate in experimental design.
* Analyze data and collaborate in the modeling and testing process.
* Run tests and evaluate test results.
* Be expected to provide model, algorithm, and implementation expertise to the large-scale prototype programming team.
* Experience in feedback control or statistical signal processing through either course work or work experience.
* Matlab programming experience.
* Familiarity with some of the following areas is a plus: system and control theory, dynamic systems, stability, statistics, stochastic processes, system identification, prediction, optimization, and data analysis
* Team oriented
* Attention to detail
Education / Experience:
* MS in Electrical or Mechanical engineering, or similar.
* Matlab experience through either course work or work experience.
Advertising.com is an energetic, fun, progressive place to work. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please reference Control and Matlab Engineer (#091-021) in your cover letter and submit your resume to email@example.com.
Travel required: none
Contact for more information: