Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reg:Creation of projects in turbo c

Status
Not open for further replies.

thangaduraibeece

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Could anyone help me how to create a project in turbo c.I tried to create with multiple files with independent function.It is working fine.But i am supposed to use a global variables.In such a case it is showing linking error

Well long time passed when i was using TurboC but i might help you if you specify your problem a bit .. I dont understand what are you trying to do.

You want to create few files which contains some functions and you want to use global variables in those functions ?
If that is correct, create one .h file that contains all global variables and import that .h file in every project file.
But it is not good practice to use global variable if there is another way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back