Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reference Documents Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

avins_123

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello folks,

Please provide me these two documents or let me know where I could find them.

The documents are

I.J. Bahl and R. Garg, "A designer's guide to Stripline circuits", Microwaves, January 1978, pp. 90-96.

I.J. Bahl and D.K. Trivedi, "A designer's guide to Microstrip Line", Microwaves, May 1977, pp. 174-182.

Regards,
Avi

Maybe ask Randy Rhea on the agilent genesys forum? Since they are in the Genesys footnotes, he might have old copies.
I bet a lot of members here were not even born in 1978!

Hello,

To register in the forum, Is this the link

**broken link removed**

Apart from this, I have one more doubt, Normally, in references, they do mention it as IEEE( only IEEE journals accessible from my college library), If it is mentioned as Microwaves 1978, microwaves and rf, what does it mean, I mean to say, is this any kind of journal or paper and how do we access these documents ( which website)

Please reply,

Regards,
Avi

Hi Avins,
maybe you can use these notse too: **broken link removed**
On-line Microstrip Calculations: **broken link removed**
K.

Hello folks,

I need the documents mentioned in my original post. If the documents are not available for free, Please let me know where I can get these documents. I am even ready to pay for these documents. For eg. if the docs tell IEEE, i could login to ieeexplore site and access these documents, But where on earth, I can access these specific journals. Please help.

Regards,
Avi

Hey,
you must copie the titles into your google & you will see promt an answer! The most from us knows it_sorry!
Greetings!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back