Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Record music in stereo form

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneesholv

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I record a live music concert in stereo form ? what are the equipments I need for this purpose?
which media I can use for it ? what are the difference in recoding in mono form and stereo form ? Iam first in this field , please explain deeply ?

Stereo generally means recording of two separate tracks of the same audio file on the same media. When you hear it, you can differenciate between what you hear on the left as well the right. To record, you need two separate sources of the same audio, or two Microphones located at two different angles. Now its up to you to decide which instruments of the concert willl be recorded on the L and R channels. Vocals will generally recorded on both channels.
Cheers

Also in stereo some musics hears only one channel may be left or right that decide the mixer or composer (like some special music) In stereo there is time difference between the two channel .

Status
Not open for further replies.