Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Receiving sms using pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ckshivaram..
my SIM 900 is not working..when i bought it it worked fine when i interfaced it with hyperterminal..then i mistakenly put my controller Tx with SIM900 Tx..now its not working even when i connect it with hyperteminal its hang the hyperteminal...Do'nt know how to fix it..need help if any

When you get sms, in your code discard all messages till you get 1st character as '+' which will be followed by 12 digit phone number. e.g.+91xxxxxxxxxx.

So you read the sender phone number.
Next you can read the message content, by storing it in array or directly read as a string

sir how can we check for start of msg using the same technique i.e what is the last character received to ucontroller before the message body.
and also the delete all command is not working on my gsm module please advice me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back