Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Realtek RTL8019AS supplier in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeman

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anybody knows a distrubuitor of this chip in Europe ?

Thanks

Codeman

About a year ago I needed these for work in (quite) large volumes.
Contacted Realtek and they couldn't help me get a europeon supplier,
I ended up getting them through Bizlink in the USA, I don't remember Bizlink being the best or the greatest supplier I've ever used - but they did send me samples when I asked, although we had to pay postage which worked out at $80 to the UK... For two chips! 8O 8O

We changed the design to another NE2000 compliant chip, it was a lot simpler to get hold of, theres a lot of them about.

I remember since then that one of our suppliers mentioned being able to get hold of them by buying them from Bizlink or someone and selling them on to us, I think it was Solid State Supplys, www.ssplc.com but I could be wrong....

If you need to get them in a rush & you need to buy from Europe I seriously suggest changing to another chip, unless you fancy pulling them off of cheap network cards...

What part of Europe, I mean what country are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back