Not open for further replies.

jmaileh.b

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Dear All
i have a lib file form NangateOpenCellLibrary, i change it manually and after that i try to convert it do db format, for this aim i use dc_shell and read_lib and ... commands, but when i changed the internal power information in lib file and try to read it by read_lib command, i confront whit some magic errors that based on my experience this errors don't have any meaningful concepts.

dos any one have any ide? tnx alot.

i should notice that only internal power change is the basic problem and lead to such condition

Code dot - [expand]
lc_shell> read_lib NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib
Reading '/home/icic/Desktop/changhed2/NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib' ...
Warning: Line 100, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 113, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 126, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 139, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 154, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 169, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 184, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 200, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 216, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Error: /home/icic/Desktop/changhed2/NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib: syntax error on line 377 at or near '
'. (PARSE-1)
Error: A syntax error is found before the library or phys_library group.
        The compilation is terminated. (LBDB-153)
lc_shell>

Last edited by a moderator:

You have syntax error: missing ';' or other special chars? Read the lib-file carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…