Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Read with an open, visual mindset about string theory

Would giving a name to the theoretical extra polarities help in the explination?

• Yes, make up names to prevent confusion with other known polarities.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but use terms more familiar to help me visualize your theory.

• No, better leave them unnamed unless proof of their properties warrents a name.

• You're crazy with this mess, who cares.

• Can I name them after my children?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBPilot

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was thinking on how we never really touch anything, how it's just electromagnetism repels our atoms from the floor or a wall, our atoms never touch. So how do we know that our atoms have a physical shape. If we can't touch anything, then they may not be solid at all, that it's just one collective energy putting electromagnetic force on another set. That its entirely possible to have more than just a positive and negative charge. there may be charges that repel several forms of energy but several other forms may be attracted, or just ignored. Like each spectrum of light has its own polarity, and is only repelled by an energy that repells that polarity. Same with matter. Matter may repel certain other energies, like spectrums of light, but may totally ignore others. So looking at the Dark Matter theory from Steven Hawking, there may be energy that has a particular energy that is not repelled by either light or matter, bassing right through, but radiates its gravitational force. So that there may not be several independant "dimensions" so much as there might be different types of polarity other than positive and negative. Since the only type of energy that we can percieve is either affect by light and matter (both consisting of +/- energy), the universe can be a giant soup filled with energy not affected by the two previously mentioned forces. there could be completely different universes surrounding us with completely different rules of physics, but go unpercieved by us who are made of proton and electron energy. Also, just to thow in as an afterthought, what if black holes are made up of atoms with an electron nucleus with valence protons, such as "antimatter" drawing in other atoms with a superpowerful electromagnetic force, rather that some freak anomoly of the weak force of gravity. That would explain the immense pull that Black holes are beleved to have. This presentation was brought to you by Burger!

Status
Not open for further replies.