Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rc transmitter and reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

babatundeawe

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
4 channel rc transmitter circuit diagram

pls i need the circuit diagram of 4 channel rc transmitter and reciever without microprocessor. thanks in anticipation

rc transmitter diagram

Those circuits and the bandwidth they occupy are illegal now. Bandwidth for Radio Control was changed a couple years back to support cellphones, pagers, gps, ham radio, etc.
Secondly, building your own would probably cost you 3 times as much as purchasing a certified system. My advice: forget building, go buy one!

i suggest u to use any rf tx/rx with dtmf generator and receiver .
u will get 16 chanel

babatundeawe said:
pls i need the circuit diagram of 4 channel rc transmitter and reciever without microprocessor. thanks in anticipation

transmitter diagram r/c channels

yes myse

rc transmitter projekts

u search frm google
TX-2B then see page 9..it not need any micocontroller..

korean rc transmitter

Hello i'm a newbie here and sorry for my bad english, i'm from indonesia. I've seen the r/c circuit for tx2b/rx2b on the pdf document from

**broken link removed**

See the typical application circuit section.

My question is, Do the images of the tx/rx circuits show that between encoder/decoder and rf circuit are different?-I mean both are in separated usage. If yes, can i modify rf circuit to enlarge its range frecuency,but it won't disturb the function of the encoder?
Thanks.

rc transmitter

Just get Holtek HT12E encoder and HT12D decoder ic's just rig it over a vero board.
Here are the schematics. Also readymade assembled and tested kit for 4 channel remote with HT!2 is available at "www.united77.com"

Reactions: Ahmmed Razu

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Ahmmed Razu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back