Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rapidshare - download files without waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairvoyant13

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If I want to download something from rapidshare for the second time I always have to wait.
Now, what can I do to trick rapidshare server and access files for free without waiting?
Bye!

You must buy premium account.

jj

Jan Iwaniuk said:
You must buy premium account.

1. you must have a network service with dynamic ip.
2. you should download an internet browser other than mozilla and internet explorer.i.e OPERA. believe me it is a very good trick but requires a dynamic ip at server side. so once a file is downloaded .swithch off and switch on ur modem and then restart, u can enjoy downloading a new file without waiting. hope this helps u.

regards,
nikunj.

jj

Generally , you can download without waiting via plug-in or some tricks but as for me, i prefer to search enigne of filetram.com to get direct links to download files from rapidshare and others. so , that depends:).

how can i know that my server is using dynamic ip's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back