Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Network Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

emg

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody
I want to equip a simulation laboratory in this field: “Radio Network Planning and Optimisation for UMTS”. Can you help me to do a good choice for software and hardware? thanks in advance

hello
i did my graduation project in this field.we used a simulator attached to the book radio network planning & optimization..u can find the book here on EDAboard
the simulator wasn't so good but wasn't bad.

faghani said:
check out this file :
introductio to 3G mobile communications
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/30199939/Introduction_to_3G_Mobile_Communications_Korhonen_2003.rar

Hello
the link isn't working

Hi Aesem,
how can i have the simulator please? thanks

Hello
the simulator was attached to a book named UMTS Radio Network planning & Optimization..u can find the book here on EDAvoard..but the simulator..im sorry i have no idea..if i was small i could have attached it or send it to u but i guess it was large....
well if i could by any mean attach it or tel u where u can get it i'll...wish u best of luck

thanks Aasem for your replay. I have the copy of the book but without a CD, I hope that you get it for me.

Dear emg,
I'll do my best to get it to ya..just let me ask some friends how to do it..
Best regards
Aasem Sadek

you can try to download demos of software like REMCOMM and some other propagation simulators,
you can also finf manuals on TEMS Investigation which is the greatest radio planning and optimization tool ever , you can find it on EMULE

the code is available on net on the official book site by wiley. I have downlaoded and run the simulation. it went fine.

Infact i a also doing a proj in same area

Regards
Abdul Wahab

Re: need urgent help

hello,

i am doing masters project in rf planning and network optimization for lte base station,and i do not know how to plan it,so can any one show where i can get relevant documents for it,and can we do planning in matlab by importing map anf if so how can we plan in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back