Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radio frequency circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

osmanazizol

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

i now doing project and have to use RF. i want simple RF circuit that use PIC18f4550 with one input and one output.
Please help me

What kind of circuit you intend to build ??

what i need just a simple RF circuit with one input and one output..

p/s : i don't know nothing about RF

what i need just a simple RF circuit with one input and one output..

p/s : i don't know nothing about RF

well it would be a really great idea to start doing lots of reading about radio transmitters and receivers
there is great potential to cause intereference to other RF users if your construction is poor and that mat get you into trtouble

You havent said what country you are in ... but maybe you could find a local amateur radio club and learn about radio and get your amateur licence so that you can have people to help you as you experiment

cheers
Dave

you appear to be an enthusiastic RF newbie ....
U must have a theoretical know how about RF, its complications etc.. because once you have patch up a circuit things some time appears quite different than what is expected...
anyhow i recommend you the book "ARRL - Experimental Methods in RF Design" ... (some say it is RF engineers Bible :) )
also have a look HERE

Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back