Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio controlled car devolopment....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmal_rockin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi is there any way to build a wireless car back wheel driven with seperate motors for the two back wheels using a 24v battery....pls help i'm in an urgency to complete this one...
thanks...

nirmal_rockin said:
hi is there any way to build a wireless car back wheel driven with seperate motors for the two back wheels using a 24v battery....pls help i'm in an urgency to complete this one...
thanks...
Are you refering to build a toy car or a Real car?

pranam77 said:
Are you refering to build a toy car or a Real car?

Not a toy car actually.....
i'm takin part in a robotics competition in our college. where we have to push the opponents car into a pit.. so the car needs a lot of torque...so i've decided to use two 24v motors...Can you help me how to design the schematic for the car.. i have a 27.5 mhz remote....

pls help i'm totally new to electronics.....
thanks...

It is not so mandatory to use 24 volts. You can have good torque even using 6 volts geared motors driven with 6 volts battery. Another vital point is to maintain a good grip to the surface in addition to the torque. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back