Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions of Pipeline ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlyou

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a newer of analog IC design, I want to do some research of pipeline ADC. who can give me some advices, system analysis(and design) and trade-off between modules are much better. Thank you very much.

This topic is too large. YOu'd better to read some paper or thesis or book, then ask your specific question

You can search in the internet using google. Ther's alot of references on pipelined ADC. I think the current state-of-the-art is using 1.5 bit per stage at few hundreds mega sample per second (MSPS). Also you need to familiar with ADC characteristics such as INL, DNL, Gain Error, Offset Error, SFDR atc and how to model those using system level simulator such as MATLAB Simulink. I recommend you to read thesis report by ABO from UC Berkeley. Its very good!

carlyou

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Read the thesis "Noise, Speed, and Power Trade-Offs in Pipelined Analog to Digital Converters" by D. Cline of UCB. It is a good reference.

the book

can help you.

and you can find many book or paper about pipeline adc in this board

thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back