Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

questions about pa simulation(hlp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily1981216

Member level 4
Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm designing a pa.i have finished the schemitic,but i don't know how to simulate it.the parameters i focus are bandwidth efficiency gain iip3 and so on.how can i configure measurement circuit to get that.i'm using spectre rf (cadence). thanks

there is an application note written by cadence describing how to setup these measurements

Khouly

Yes,i have seen the spectrerf manual.it says i should use the swept pss anlysis. i add a port with sine source at the input and a port with dc source at the output as the manual says.then i simulate the circuit.but maybe there is something wrong
with my simulation.i can't see the right result .
If the resonant frequency is 5gHz and the input power is -20dBm ,how can i set the pss window?Thanks!

19_1221182999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back