yassin.kraouch

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
altium help

hi all,
ho to assign a footprint to its symbole in shematic and use it in the PCB. and other question how many layers in the same shematics ( the number of layers depend on what??
best regards,

hey no one would like to answer me??????????????

Hali,
I dont know Altium- only "a litle" PCAD, but your packet must have some tool as "library Executive / Compound Management"...
In that are their "to couple", search pls for Tutorials,maybe over Web, Help-File isnt in all cases enough detailed, but you has it on your HD, check it for your problem too; Title= "component creating/save"...
Good luck!
K.

thank you for the answer, but in the tutorial that i find in altium i did't find a solution

Je,
Help/Tutorial isnt overall the best, but you are asked for "in schema footprint & symbol to couple..."
It is to make if you creates the component, & as I wrote: its not in schema to do_in PCAD not_ but its not exactly Altium:-(...
Did you drwoed your symbol? In the same environment must be a coupling/installing with patterns possible...
Call to Altium?
K.

yes i drew the symbol by myself and assign it to the shematic, cose i did't find the footprint in the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…