Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question of negative voltage building methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezaf

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody
I want to make a negative voltage to control the zoom & focuse of my security camera and control the negative voltage with MCU. I want one component that converts the positive to negative voltage with any need of other components. any one know that what component I must use ?????????
I used from MAX232's VS+ and VS- pins but it's capacitors and ISIS software's problems to control supply of MAX with MCU is a difficult for me .
thanks for your help .

Thanks
my camera's zoom and focuse input voltage are in range of 3~13 V DC and low current about 500 mA .with negative voltage Zoom- & focuse- with positive voltage reverse.I want when push one of zoom- and focuse- button that connected to MCU the MCU pin high, and activate the component that convert positive to negative voltage then the camera with output of that and GND will go to zoom- or focuse- .

I have attached a picture to understanding the purpose. I previously do this work in 3 form (in picture) .1-with transformer with centre tapped and relays. 2-with MAX232 and relays 3-with four MAX232 . but now I don't have enough space for this works and ISIS don't permission to control VCC pin of ICs with other component. 500mA is based on guesswork and are lower. my camera have 3 terminal in back of that named zoom com focuse .
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back