Not open for further replies.

oscillator_cn1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,all
I know little about Milkyway library.When I useing the library of .13,I'm not sure where the Milkyway library is.In synthesize,my library is ss_1v08_125c, and directory ..../aci/sc-x/apollo/ has 3 lib file:smic13g/smic13hvt/smic13lvt.which one should I use as a Milkyway library?
I use icc_shell command "open_mw_lib -readonly /mywork/smic13g/ "to open a Milyway library,then command "read_verilog ../dc/netlist/cpu_mid.syn.v" to open design,but, it turns out many module such as 'BUFX2TH' is not defined. I tried smic13g/smic13hvt/smic13lvt all, they have the same result,how should I do ?

I think you did not mention the target and link library in IC Compiler. ICC needs the target and link library setup as similar to Design compiler. You have to mention it before going to open library, as below:

set search_path ". ..../aci/sc-x/apollo" (I guess this is the path of .db or specify the correct path where your .db stored )
set target_library "ss_1v08_125c"
set link_library "* $target_library"

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…