Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question for digital design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen148

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am designing a circuit to perform Viginere encryption and I have a problem on how to provide the entrances to the circuit. I have to use a keyboard that transforms alpharithmetics to ASCII codes but the one design that I found is too large and too old. Does anyone have an idea on what to do???:|

What algo or codes does a Vignene Encryption do? How many bits it used? and can you show your old design? May be we could help

(I'm very sorry for I don't know the algo of such encryption, perhaps just show some algo)

To understand Viginere encryption check out the following site:
**broken link removed**

since i will only be using it to encrypt letters it will need 7 bits for the ASCII code of each letter. I use d flip-flops to hold the key-word and then with a MUX deside which letter of the key should be used at each cycle. The problem is that the design for the keyboard ASCII-binary (and for the encoder)is too complicated to be a part only of a project and i was wondering whether there is another solution to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back