Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about AT89S52 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
definetely you can use it without encoders and decoders, only if you take care of encoding and decoding in the software. its 100% possible , but may not be easy for begineers.

definetely you can use it without encoders and decoders, only if you take care of encoding and decoding in the software. its 100% possible , but may not be easy for begineers.
Thanks for the response but the code is already written
And about my second question what are the "write/edit" in the schematics? =) thnx!

this maybe for enabling encoding the data after the data is written completely. but this depends on the designer how the code is implemented. if you have the code then put it here, then someone can explain you.

this maybe for enabling encoding the data after the data is written completely. but this depends on the designer how the code is implemented. if you have the code then put it here, then someone can explain you.
Thanks for ur response.
I meant the edit and send on the circuit diagram what are they hardware?dip siwtch?buttons?
**broken link removed**

Yes they are push to on dip buttons (may be pcb mount) but rest of the stuff and related code is what needs attention.

Yes they are push to on dip buttons (may be pcb mount) but rest of the stuff and related code is what needs attention.
what do u mean the rest needs attention? and I am going to use breadboard instead of pcb
this project is working one i know where the problem is
there is a problem?xD where is it?

edit and send is two simple push button switches did you complete the circuit diagram then you will notice where the problem is i want you to rectify where the problem is but don't worry i will help you sure .

edit and send is two simple push button switches did you complete the circuit diagram then you will notice where the problem is i want you to rectify where the problem is but don't worry i will help you sure .
can u tell me, what is wrong? Bcoz I still didnt buy all components
Thanks

code is wrong

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

you want to change hardware or software ? if you don't want to change hardware you need change program or if you want to change hardware program is ok .

if you don't want to change the code you need this transmitter modules DSC08960.JPG

no they are different the one i have shown you works in uart mode but the one you have works on machester coding techniques ( you need encoder and decoder for data transfer)

no they are different the one i have shown you works in uart mode but the one you have works on machester coding techniques ( you need encoder and decoder for data transfer)
Hm , what are part No.s of ur tx and rx . If I cant find, what are the numbers of encoder and decoder I can use?
My Tx and Rx are TX433 and RX433 (ASK)
OR does can I do that thru software? That would be great help if that was the solution =)
thanks!

Last edited:

Still waiting for ur respond, because I have to buy components thanks =)

i have also tried this project one year ago but after changing transmitter and receiver i succeed just buy the modules i have shown you that module works on uart mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back