Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QUERY ON IC'S -TX-2B/RX-2B

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvb_frnd4u

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELOO....
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT.............WHICH IC SHOULD I USE IN PLACE OF TX-2B/RX-2B ............I BELONG TO INDIA......AND THIS IC'S ARE MADE IN CHINA ......SO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BUY......IS THERE IS ANY OTHER SOURCE OF THIS IC IN INDIA.........PLSSSS HELP ME.......

This sounds like an RS232 interface chip?
If that is the case, then there are plenty of RS232 chips to choose from.
IE:
MAX232.

dear vvb please provide more details about that ic, where you using etc

regards
kj

THIS IC I M USING IN MY REMOTE CONTROL CAR...YOU CAN FIND THE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM IN ITS DATASHEET BY WRITING IN GOOGLE SEARCH BOX AS "IC DATASHEET TX2B "...I HAVE PURCHASED ALL THE COMPONENTS IN THE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM BUT DON'T GET THIS IC..THIS IC IS MADE IN CHINA I THINK.........IS THEIR IS ANOTHER IC WHICH IS CHEAPLY AVAILABLE SIMILAR TO THIS ..WHICH I CAN USE IN THIS CIRCUIT.....CAN ANY ONE HELP ME......

I ALSO DON'T GET THE INDUCTORS...THAT IS USED IN THE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM..............WE HAVE TOMAKE BY OWN OR IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.....IF YES THEN WHERE I CAN GET THIS INDUCTORS......PLSSSSSSSSS......HELP ME.................

Mod: If you cant switch off your "Caps" throw away your keyboard. Next time you'll get a warning.

if you are in such a hurry why didn't you attach the circuit diagram.

This is great ... first we search for your circuit in Google, we then find a solution to your problem....

Is this your first project ??? I assume this must be some college homework.

The said Ic's are available with me..TX2 and RX2 but costs ..a bit more..as it comes in a complete remote control kit. Let me know if you are ready to spend on your project or expect to be FREE?...Also what are the value of Inductors?....Did your lecturer gave you the circuit or you designed it yourself?...Then post it here.....Cheers

arbj said:
if you are in such a hurry why didn't you attach the circuit diagram.

This is great ... first we search for your circuit in Google, we then find a solution to your problem....

Is this your first project ??? I assume this must be some college homework.
if you think that it is college homework then why r u unable to tell me about these ic's............i hav just ask about Ic's u r not able to answer then what should i xpect from u putting the circuit diagram...........i understand u can't help me........there are numbers of peoples in this forum those can help me.............

Added after 7 minutes:

pranam77 said:
The said Ic's are available with me..TX2 and RX2
thanks bro
but today i purchased a remote control car and i got that ic.....but can u please tell how to desolder that IC from the kit......i hav also purchased a desoldering pump.....but i was unable to pick out the IC ......is there is any other technique.....for desoldering...........pls telllllll thankss

vvb_frnd4u said:
thanks bro....but today i purchased a remote control car and i got that ic.....but can u please tell how to desolder that IC from the kit......i hav also purchased a desoldering pump.....but i was unable to pick out the IC ......is there is any other technique.....for desoldering...........pls telllllll thankss
I Guess explaining the soldering and desoldering techniques is a bit difficult task as it purely depend on ones own knowledge, skill and practice in the same. If the IC is a DIP package, it can be easily removed with a soldering gun and a desoldering pump. You may also use a desoldering braid or wick instead of the pump if you are experienced. You get ample tutorials with illustrations about how to do it. BTW you may search "Youtube" for video's on the subject. Cheers

vvb_frnd4u

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pranam77 said:
I Guess explaining the soldering and desoldering techniques is a bit difficult task as it purely depend on ones own knowledge, skill and practice in the same. If the IC is a DIP package, it can be easily removed with a soldering gun and a desoldering pump. You may also use a desoldering braid or wick instead of the pump if you are experienced. You get ample tutorials with illustrations about how to do it. BTW you may search "Youtube" for video's on the subject. Cheers
thanks a lot ,i l try

Status
Not open for further replies.