Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QT600-ATTINY88-QT8 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammey_geek

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,
i want to design a touch switch using qt600- attiny88-qt8. in my project i want to intialise 3 touch key sensors for three bulbs. and using a device config switch i want to make it work for three modes i.e gang switch(just ON and OFF), timer mode(ON for specific time then OFF), and dimmer mode (light intensity should be reduced for 25%,50%, 75% and 100% using TRIAC). i checked some example codes from qt touch libraries....qt_attiny88_gnu_qt8....in that example code...they were used TWI for send and receiving the data of touch buffer to USB.. in my project i need to send the data for USB. i just need to take data from sensors. and make it work for particular mode (switch or dimmer or timer)....can anyone please suggest me..how to design the code for this project......

Status
Not open for further replies.