Not open for further replies.

shelsd96

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,
I am designing a PWM to 0-10V circuit. The PWM signal maximum amplitude is 24V, using proper duty cycle and low pass filter on the output I can get a analog voltage range from 0-10V. Is this right..? this concept i got from a microchip App note AN538. I need more design idea for this...

Thanks in advance..

That concept okay, with this concept are you getting any problem let me where you getting the problem i will rectify the problem

What is your clock frequency, What is your PWM clock voltage level ( I did not get a bit). What are the L and C values ? What is duty cycle? I guess If you get that you will understand the problem. thanks

I have just started the design, I did not have a prototype yet... Once I done with that I need you guys help. Varun can you please help me out to improve my filter design skill, can you refer me some threads or some books for reference. Thanks

I think you start searching, Buck regulator, switching regulator, dc-dc converter.

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.