Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM technique for developing sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zohaib

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who can describe pwm technique to develop sinewave inverter?

Re: inverter pwm

The rectifier in the appended H-Bridge inverter circuit may be replaced wth a boost converter to have a battery operated inverter.

Reactions: ismu

ismu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thanks nandhu and fvm
i think that for this purpose i have to divide the complete cycle in two phases of 10 msec each(50hz output) if i divide one phase of 10 msec in 10 equal pulses in which the duty cycle of one pulse goes high and then goes low(ist thinner to thicker till 5 pulses and then thicker to thinner next 5 cycles)after completing one phase the program do the same thing again with second bit but i made this program on atmega8 but the mosfet goes blow after a few time i am confuse :cry:

Typical PWM frequency for motor inverter would be 4 to 16 kHz, basically a compromise between switching losses and easy filtering of output ripple. This could be achieved with AVR OC1x outputs.

With a H-bridge, it's essential to have a interlock delaytime to prevent from bridge shorts. This is often performed by additional hardware logic for safe behaviour in case of uP programming errors.

zohaib

Look at the attched article on PWM sine DC to AC inverter

zohaib

omsakthi

hello everybody
i managed to get the pwm pulse train output every thing in fine but the spikes are coming now i would like to know about the output filter what should be the way of designing 1mh coil
thanks

zohaib said:
hello everybody
i managed to get the pwm pulse train output every thing in fine but the spikes are coming now i would like to know about the output filter what should be the way of designing 1mh coil
thanks

hi

i will upload a software to calculate coil wire guage size and turnes tonight.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.