Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulsegate driver transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Lebon

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
greetings can any one help me to make a gate driver transformer for TL494 WITH TOTEM TRS freqency is 50KHZ of smps
ratio of transformer is 1:1:1 PLEASE can anyone help me
warm regards
andrew lebon:-?

Hello
greetings can any one help me to make a gate driver transformer for TL494 WITH TOTEM TRS freqency is 50KHZ of smps
ratio of transformer is 1:1:1 PLEASE can anyone help me
warm regards
andrew lebon
Hi Andrew
Yes of course i can help you . where is your problem exactly ? in core selection ? or perhaps number of turns ? or perhaps diagonal of wire ? If you mention these parameters then i can help you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith
greetings thank you for replying as i am new to smps can you advice me
1 CORE SELECTION i have KS130125A sendust core with me can i use it or please advice suitable core
2 no of turns for primary and secondary since 1:1:1 all turns will be same and if possible inductance of primary winding i have LCR meter
sorry for bothering you so much its a smps i am trying to make it without a schematic only thing i have is component layout on pcb whose tracks are not clear its about 2kw
based on TL494 IC operating at 50KHZ i hope i can make this smps because i need it for my d class amp

warm regards
andrew lebon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Goldsmith
greetings pic of smps near the 4 brown caps is the round pulse transformer i am trying to make
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• 6b3a8d137e6ed81d.jpg
    6b3a8d137e6ed81d.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 54

greetings thank you for replying as i am new to smps can you advice me
Hi Andrew
Certainly !

1 CORE SELECTION i have KS130125A sendust core with me can i use it or please advice suitable core
2 no of turns for primary and secondary since 1:1:1 all turns will be same and if possible inductance of primary winding i have LCR meter

Well , i've a good suggestion for you . here a thread comes that i've described many things about magnetic elements into it , so read all of it's pages then ask me again if you've any problem :
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/229615/

Best Wishes + Good Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.