Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice model for dc motor(Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navya

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pspice, dc motor model

Can anyone please give me a .lib file or .txt file for dc motor(pspice model)?
Pspice is already having a dc motor in pspice library. But it is having an extra pin other than + and -
What should we do with the third pin?
Has anyone used it before.Please help me at the earliest

Regards,

Navya

pspice laplace

I have applied dc motor simulation models - however, not with PSpice but with an block oriented simulation package for control system analysis.
However, are you sure that the PSpice model can fulfill your requirements.
There are many types as wel as small and large motors on the market. Can you adapt the properties of your motor to the Spice language ?

I propose to use instead the transfer function of the motor which, in principle, can be specified with the PSpice LAPLACE box. However, it is not a simple task to translate electro-mechanical properties of the motor to a corresponding transfer function.

Added after 20 minutes:

As an attachement you find a paper which describes translation between mechanical and electrical model parameters for a dc motor. Perhaps it helps.

dc motor simulation model -matlab

By accident, I found another nice paper (attachement)

pspice dc motor model download

Hi,
Thanks for the effort. But could you please tell me how to develop a pspice model out of these laplace equations? I didn't understand much after going through the pdfs.

We want a pspice model for brushed dc motor(permanent magnet type) of torque of 50Nm.

Please help me.

Regards,

Navya

dc motor +library +pspice

I´m not sure if I understood your last question regarding PSpice, but all units shown in the various block diagrams can be found in the ABM PSpice library (GAIN, DIFF, LAPLACE). Are you familiar with ABM blocks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back