Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSPice for Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I'm looking for a version of PSPice that works on Windows XP. I've tried version 8.0 but it doesn't work. Can anybody tell me which version must I use and where can I download an evaluation version of it?
Thanks

The Latest OrCAD 10.0 Release is supported on XP

pantic said:
Hi
I'm looking for a version of PSPice that works on Windows XP. I've tried version 8.0 but it doesn't work. Can anybody tell me which version must I use and where can I download an evaluation version of it?
Thanks
I know version 8.0 works on xp wonderful
may be your software is just part of all!

pantic said:
Hi
Thanks

Hi,
I am using psd14.1 release and pspice is working very well in winxp.
All the latest versions of pspice work on winxp
Vicky

A friend of mine runs Pspice 8.0 without any problems under Win XP. What kind of error messages do you get?

I've tried version 8.0 but it doesn't work.

I runs Pspice 8.0 under Win XP,and it works well ,too!

You can try ORCAD9.X. It works well too.

Since Orcad v9.0 , all the versions are supporting XP env .

I think that from the Orcad 9.2 , Win Xp is supported in all Orcad and PSD applications .

Status
Not open for further replies.