Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proton + application program to PORTC KEYPAD_PORT command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasili35

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Proton + Program "KEYPAD_PORT = PORTB" command using the keypad and works in PORTB. but if we have to attach the keypad, the command will be the other ports .. I "KEYPAD_PORT = PORTC" doing everything mixed up .. but you have an idea of the ?

Your question is not clear. Post your circuit schematic (eq Proteus DSN) and your program here.

Isis my file and Proton "basic" I shared my schedule. Proton + I just want to write this program. Thank you...

**broken link removed**

Thanks vasili35, I got your project, I will examine later. Please be patient ...

Proton + Program "KEYPAD_PORT = PORTB" command using the keypad and works in PORTB. but if we have to attach the keypad, the command will be the other ports .. I "KEYPAD_PORT = PORTC" doing everything mixed up .. but you have an idea of the ?

Because PORTB has internal pullups but PORTC doesn't.
Attached the modified working project (your lookup table is also modified by me).
Good luck.
PS:
I'm using Proton PDS 3.4.0.8 and Proteus v7.7sp2

Attachments

• Keypad-2.zip
    86.6 KB · Views: 102

zuisti thank you. recommendations and the code worked for me .. Yes the problem is a kind of pull up, I knew that but could not find solution .. You saved me from using the 2nd pic you will use the solution :)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back