Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Reference Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTRACKER

Where can I find a Proteus Reference Manual which is referenced in the "Quick Start Guide"?

I have searched for days and have not found any documents either from EDA or LabCenter.

If anyone can assist to educate me on this, it would be appreciated, as it wasn't included with my new purchase of Proteus 8.12

Thanks,

JT

I joined this "forum" to ask this single question from a board I associated to the company from whom purchased my software and who are now unresponsive to emails.

The reply you have been nice enough to offer is not much more helpful than assuming I'm a moron and considering the words in your signature my thoughts go further towards you have the assumption of limited competence or ability in others, simply by the arrogance of your own words.

I did get the answer to my question from LabCenter as EDA has provided nearly zero support since my purchase of Proteus, are unresponsive to emails as stated and show as much professionalism as your signature.

I have moderated many boards and this type of response is about as useless as they come, from people who elevate their egos by attempting to assist others.

Please ban me and close my account.

Hi,

First I thought to delete this post. But I think you have written it to become public.
You want to spread your opinion you want to show your attitude.
And I don´t want to stop you with this.

I can´t find anything provocative in Mattylad´s post.

I rather find your reaction provocative. We have rules here in this forum. One is to be polite.
And everyone has to keep on these rules. You, too.

And if you want to leave this forum you have to follow the same process as all others.
See section: The Classfields / About EDAboard.com

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back