Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus problem plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqas_uet

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I m using proteus 7.4 professional.i want to design the circuit of GSM based robot.when i tried to to draw it in proteus i did'nt find the MT8870 IC(DTMF).plz help me8O

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    602 KB · Views: 188

Firstly you'll have to upgrade to the latest version of proteus, to have a clear idea whether labcenter have included the device in proteus or not..
If it is not available there, then you 'll have to create the device yourself for that I would suggest to go through proteus help files.

BTW:
I am pretty impressed with the schematics you have drawn and I am more interested in knowing the application that you have used to draw attached schematics..

sir abidr, i hope you can help me with my proteus, 7.7
whenever i clicked on my worksheet my design, or my component were all lost, do you have any idea with this problem?

sorry if i posted on the wrong thread...

Probably from the tools menu you had had selected delete all option, that is why your components are all deleted.
Once you open your design file, take the mouse pointer to the left side of the screen where there are icons, click on the arrow icon on the top and hopefully your design file should be alright now.

thank u sir,plz guide me how to create a new IC in proteus???

Firstly you'll have to upgrade to the latest version of proteus, to have a clear idea whether labcenter have included the device in proteus or not..
If it is not available there, then you 'll have to create the device yourself for that I would suggest to go through proteus help files.

BTW:
I am pretty impressed with the schematics you have drawn and I am more interested in knowing the application that you have used to draw attached schematics..

thank u sir,plz guide me how to create a new IC in proteus???

Go to ISIS Help, under "library facilities", check the section called "device libraries".

BTW you never mentioned the software that you have used to draw the schematics that you have posted??

Sorry sir,i did'nt design that circuit myself,i downloaded it from internet

Go to ISIS Help, under "library facilities", check the section called "device libraries".

BTW you never mentioned the software that you have used to draw the schematics that you have posted??

Probably from the tools menu you had had selected delete all option, that is why your components are all deleted.
Once you open your design file, take the mouse pointer to the left side of the screen where there are icons, click on the arrow icon on the top and hopefully your design file should be alright now.

i just downgrade from 7.7 to 7.5 version of proteus..
it is now okay..
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.