Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus based simulation 3000va inverter................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshoaib89

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
enjoy the circuit of 3000 va inverter

Attachments

• inverter-circuit-diagram.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 226

great !! now can you please let me know how the hex file is to be programmed into the AT89C2051 microcontroller?
thanks

great !! now can you please let me know how the hex file is to be programmed into the AT89C2051 microcontroller?
thanks

Use a programmer that can program the AT89C2051. Load the hex file into the programmer software on the PC and connect the programmer circuit (hardware) to the AT89C2051 microcontroller.

You can buy a ready-made programmer or make one yourself. A simple Google search for "AT89C2051 programmer" reveals loads of information:
https://www.google.com/search?q=at8...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

itahmid ... i have a doubt.. could you go thru the below circuit and please help me out... i want to know the working and and y it is used... can i use it to built a sine wave inverter
Use a programmer that can program the AT89C2051. Load the hex file into the programmer software on the PC and connect the programmer circuit (hardware) to the AT89C2051 microcontroller.

You can buy a ready-made programmer or make one yourself. A simple Google search for "AT89C2051 programmer" reveals loads of information:
https://www.google.com/search?q=at8...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Attachments

• nghich luu ap.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 135

Status
Not open for further replies.