Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

protel dxp - some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeleC

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
protel dxp Questions

hello im beginning to work wht protel dxp
im having some problems maybe some one good help
1- Why does protel crashes and the pc restartswhen i open the 3D view,athought it was working great for sometime?
2-how can i print only the bottom or top side alone ?
3-how can i add jumpers to my single side PCB
4-Can i make my own board and save it so i can use it next time i use PCB wizard.
mainly these r some of my question, Any help?
thx i advance
regards

Re: protel dxp Questions

1. try changing your graphics card drivers. or goto windows display setup/advanced and change the hardware acceleration to none. not advisable but will tell you where the prob is.

2. go to file/fabrication outputs/final (or whatever) and then right click/configuration. you can set what you like. also consider setting up an .outjob file to set all you default prints and gerber/bom etc in one place

3. ?? like a zero ohm link? just draw a new component in sch/pcb lib editor like a resistor and call in 0r0 or similar.

4. of course! just draw it how you want and save it. then goto file panel/new from existing template and select your file.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back