Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ProPicXP problem with reading from flash memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesus

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ProPicXP question

Hello,
i am beginner in the microcontrloer proramming. i have bought a programmer which can work with ProPic XP.
so the problem begins with my attempt to write in the flash and eeprom memory of PIC16F84. there was no problem to write in the eeprom but when worte smething in the flash the propic did it but when i try to read it there was nothing in the flash memory

can you help me?

Re: ProPicXP question

Hi, try to program with the last old version of propic2.
Propic xp have some problem with 16f84
regard

P.S. the old version work with XP

Propic2 XP WRITE function been disable by author, unless you register and paid $.
You can use icprog or Winpic800 instead of Propic2 XP.

Use WinPic800.
**broken link removed**

the programmer i built for propic and it cant use any other program. i ve cracked the propic xp but i still cant write in the flash
any opinions?

ic-prog is direct support propic2 hardware, the function stable also indicate the IC position when select different device's.

You also can select the propic2 hardware at Winpic800.
But the program LED always "on" even after you have completed program and quite.

So call propic2 cracked (V21,97-18) is for old version only, you can change your name and appear it when access to the software, but useless....

nesus

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

lmk thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.