Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proload v5.4 error " range check error "

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpk

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have successfully programmed my at89s52 using the available proload 5.4 . but now i am getting an error whenever i open that software again to program my atmel ic .... the error i am able to see is " range check error" ... can anyone help as there is no support available from proload software developers .

What version of firmware you put in uC ?

Try this DS is for douple sided, and SS is for single side.

i have successfully programmed my at89s52 using the available proload 5.4 . but now i am getting an error whenever i open that software again to program my atmel ic .... the error i am able to see is " range check error" ... can anyone help as there is no support available from proload software developers .

You say you program 89S52 using Proload 5.4, and you say after that you get error when you start program.
If i understand you use this programmer to program 89S52 and all ok, then try again and got error on same programmer? What you mean under programmed 89S52 using available proload 5.4 ? (you use other 89serie programmer to program 89s52 firmware)? Maybe is firmware uC bad programmed.

Use this programmer to program firmware uC :
Asim's ISP loader.GIF
Use ISPPGM 3.0a software.

Also check PCB tracks, for shortcuts, and breaked tracks. Check orientation and parts what you used.

Attachments

• HEX Ver 4.4.RAR
    10.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back