Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project's ideas for DSP kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimaa mohamed

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i'm astudent in biomedical_department_engineering faculty i need a help for ideas for projects by using DSP kit plz..............??????????????

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

thank's alot but i will not use microcontroller chip it will be a very simple project by using DSP kit doesn't need progamming but i don't know what i would do????

A rather vague request and description of the device used in the project.

To what DSP kit are you referring? Can you elaborate? Make and Model?

BigDog

i will use c5000 chip which is a signal processing chip i want to do useful thing by using it when i search i found an example for project that is (- Realization of a simple Digital Voice Recorder-) but i need another idea
as simple as i want a signal as voice to do on it some processing (i don't know it) to get a useful output for example signal have noise then filtering it
do u understand me????????????

You didnt give us more details about this, but you can see this as one of examples :

TMS320C6455 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) For Medical Imaging
**broken link removed**

or

Digital Signal Processor Trainer
https://www.vplinfotech.com/digital-signal-processor.htm

--------

I writing post, I didnt know that you already make another post.

See this ebook :
Advances in Biomedical Sensing, Measurements, Instrumentation and Systems
https://books.google.rs/books?id=db...uBovoOaKE1LwG&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Page 349

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.