Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project - stripline to microstrip transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

avins_123

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microstrip to stripline transition

Hello friends,

I am a beginner to this site.I have been assigned a project and the project title is

"cavity backed stripline to microstrip transition for high frequency high speed multilayer circuit boards with v-shaped extension".

or
"Design of cavity backed stripline to microstrip transition at Ku Band"

Please let me know what are the background materials whicj need to be studies

i.e. which

1) books
2)ieee documents
3) software and tools used

How do I start this project start this project and what would be the minimum time required to complete this.Please repond and help your newbie edaboard.com friend.

Also, Let me know whether any further improvements can be made here or not ?

Regards,
Avinash

stripline and microstrip in rf

Start first off all by a Google search.(Scholar)..then plenty of papers will come up.As for the time if it is just a literature review...it wont take long. Then it depends on the level that you want to study it you can do some simulations, reproduce paper results,desing your own model....construct it...and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back