Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project on the realtime transmission of ECG signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajahat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody, i am doing a project on the realtime transmission of ECG signals, i have the ECG signal's packets filtered through DSP board and i have to develop an application that would run on the server side, which can listen to the packets, store it in database and then display it in image format, realtime effect ll be created when the application ll update the database upon the reception of new packets, tell me how to do this, which programing language ll do the trick? its the develpment of a simple webpage, a doctor ll access it from his local internet connection and analyze the ecg graphs presented in image forms. please help me caz i am stuck in this as being an electrical engineering student its difficult job to do for me. waiting anxiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back